I don’t know about you, but I’m starting to hear a lot of talk already about fall clothes and pumpkin spice lattes. Maybe it’s because I’m at the beach with my family this week, but I’m just not ready for all of this yet! Plus, as Jimmy Fallon has wisely pointed out: “Nothing says summer refreshment like a piping hot cup of caffeinated squash.”
- Hosting a picnic this month? Check out these helpful tips by A Couple Cooks as well as this Provence-inspired rosé menu by Anna Watson Carl for inspiration.
- The DCist came up with a new mouth-watering list of the top tacos in the area, although I still think I like their original list even more.
- I’m a big fan of making the most of small spaces. These ways to create small space dining areas by The Everygirl are truly inspirational.
- The Washington Post made a great argument for sherry being the most patriotic drink and I am totally convinced to try more of it now.
- And finally, what happens when a Master Sommelier gets pregnant?